Garlic is known to kill germs and bacteria due to its active ingredients. Its anti-oxidants give your skin a boost of natural reparative agents and help the skin heal quicker. Garlic has a distinctive smell given by an agent called allicin. However, its pungent smell (allicin) is one of the main anti-microbial components. Here are some methods of getting rid of pimples and acne with this amazing plant.
To Cure Pimples:CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
- On its own – smash 1 or 2 cloves of garlic using mortar and pestle and let it sit for 10 minutes. Apply the resulting paste on the pimples and allow it to act for about 20 minutes. If you experience any burning sensations remove the paste immediately. Rinse with water in the end.
- Raw garlic juice – grate and smash 5 garlic cloves and again, let them sit for 10 minutes. Strain the juice and apply it on the pimples with a cotton ball. Dab (don’t rub) the skin with this solution and rinse after 15 minutes with plain water.
- With apple cider vinegar – combine 2 tbsp. ACV with the same quantity of water. Separately smash 3 cloves of garlic and let them gather juice for 10 minutes. Strain the juice and add it to the ACV mixture. Apply on the pimples and wait for 10 minutes. Rinse and repeat once a day.
- With turmeric – prepare a paste out of 1 inch turmeric root. Prepare another paste out of 1 or 2 garlic cloves and wait for 10 minutes to become active. Combine the two solutions and apply on the pimples. Remove the paste after 20 minutes but don’t wash your face for another 20 minutes of half an hour. Repeat twice a day.
To Cure Acne:
- Garlic concoction – smash 4 garlic cloves and let them become active for 10 minutes. Add ½ cup warm water and wait for another 10 minutes. Apply the solution on the acne affected skin with a cotton swab by dabbing the skin, not rubbing it. Wait for 15 minutes and then rinse. Repeat 2 or 3 times a day for quick results.
- With Aloe Vera – smash 2 or 3 garlic cloves, let them sit for 10 minutes and then strain the juice. Collect some fresh Aloe Vera gel and mix 1 teaspoon with the garlic juice. Smear on the acne and wait for 20 minutes. Rinse with abundant water and repeat once or twice a day.
- With manuka honey – repeat the smashing and straining process with 3-4 garlic cloves and then add 1 tsp. of manuka honey to it. Apply on the face and relax for 20 minutes while it acts. Wash off with abundant water and repeat every day.
- With oatmeal – smash and strain the juice from 5 garlic cloves. Take 2 tbsp. oatmeal and prepare a thick paste by adding some water. Mix the two parts and then apply on the acne. Gently rub the skin after 20 minutes while rinsing with cool water. Repeat the process once a day for quick results.
- With egg white – prepare a juice out of 3-4 garlic cloves and then add 4 tablespoons of beaten egg white. Use the mixture on the acne and allow it to fully dry. Take a damp cotton swab and remove the pack before washing with water. Repeat every day.