Cracked heels are at times perceived as a lack of proper hygiene and foot care, however, there can be various reasons for this condition, such as dehydration, nutritional deficiency, improper footwear and so on. Here are some remedies for your cracked heels.
- Banana and Avocado – take an avocado and a ripe banana and smash them into a paste. Apply on the affected areas and allow it to act for about 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water and repeat the process every day to heal the heels completely.
- Make a Foot Mask – dip your feet into a bucket of warm water with salt, glycerin, rose water and lemon juice. Let them soak for 20 minutes and then use the pumice stone to scrub your heels. You should be able to see the difference the next morning.
- Olive Oil and Honey – apply them as they are directly on the cracked heels and rub gently. Let it act overnight and enjoy their softness in the morning.
- Stay Hydrated – make sure your body is hydrated at all times as well as maintain a proper diet with lots of vegetables and fruit so that your feet will be a reflection of a healthy body.
- Use a File or Pumice Stone – the easiest method is to soak your feet in warm water for 20 minutes and then rub the heels gently. Apply a good moisturizing cream and let it act for 20 minutes so that it’s well absorbed into your feet.
- Use Honey ACV and Rice – take 2 or 3 tablespoons of ground rice, mix them with some honey and then add some apple cider vinegar until turned into a paste. If your heels are very dry, you can add some olive oil or almond oil as well. Make sure you soak your feet in warm water for about 10 minutes before scrubbing them with this paste.