Avocados are rich in nutrients like vitamin C, E, K, B5, B6, potassium, magnesium, zinc, iron, copper and phosphorus, which make them highly beneficial for the entire body. Here are some health and beauty benefits of this amazing fruit.
- Anti-aging Benefits – avocados are rich in vitamin E and vitamin C, both of which are known to delay aging.
- Digestion – due to their soluble and insoluble fibers, avocados promote bowel proper function and stimulate the digestive tract, making it easier for the body to absorb nutrients. They’re also good to treat temporal conditions such as constipation.
- Eye Health – crammed with carotenoids like zeaxanthin and lutein which are meant to protect your eyes against degeneration processes, cataracts and other eye disease. The anti-oxidant agents give your eye nerves a protective layer and promote a better vision.
- Fights Cancer – avocado fruit helps your body produce the nutrients that fight irregular cell division and growth and the monosaturated fats and carotenoids fight prostate and breast cancer. Moreover, the active components can even fight against cancer cells.
- Hair Health – if you are dealing with hair fall, you should prepare an avocado mask for your hair or simply include avocados in your diet. By doing that you will supply your hair with the minerals and vitamins needed to prevent hair loss and breakage and you will have a soft, shiny and healthy looking hair.
- Heart Health – filled with monosaturated fatty acids, avocados help your body control blood pressure and maintain a low cholesterol level. Moreover, the potassium present in avocado helps your blood vessels and arteries relax and the beta-sitosterol protects your heart from atherosclerosis. Scientists have proved that by consuming this fruit on a regular basis you will significantly reduce the risk of heart diseases.
- Moisturizes the skin – the vitamin E is highly beneficial for skin nourishment along with the monosaturated fatty acids present in avocados. Prepare an avocado mask to prevent skin dryness and wrinkles. It’s also a great remedy against chapped skin.