There are so many beauty products and cosmetics on the market which we use on an everyday basis, but they’re filled with harmful chemicals and thus damaging to our bodies. We recommend that you try these natural homemade recipes to improve your bath time and invest in your beauty.
- Bath Recipe to Drive Away Stress – when you had a busy day and all you want to do is relax, a good warm bath is definitely your choice. Add some honey to your bath to calm your skin and moisturize it while also getting rid of all the bacteria from your skin. Rosemary will also work in energizing your body and relieving the stress.
- Sugar Scrub – take 2 tbsp. sugar and mix them with 5 tbsp. olive oil and 2 tbsp. honey. Place them all in a container and gently rub on the body before taking a bath. This will not only remove any dead skin cells but it will also exfoliate and moisturize your skin.
- Ginger Coconut Oil – take a bowl and mix 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, tiny cubes of ginger and 2 tablespoons of sugar. Turn it into a paste and then apply all over your body. Allow it to set for 5-10 minutes and then take a bath. Your skin will be rejuvenated and fresh all over again.
- Lemon Grass Recipe – all you need are 20 drops of Citronella essential oil, lemon grass essential oil, 1 tsp. glycerin and a spray bottle. Mix all the ingredients and place them in the bottle so that it’s easier to use it whenever you need. Simply apply on the skin as you would with a regular oil spray and enjoy its moisturizing and tightening effects.
- Natural Shampoo Recipe – replace your store bought shampoo with a natural homemade one. Just mix together 6 oz. Aloe Vera gel, 3 tablespoons olive oil, 10 tablespoons baking soda, 20 drops rosemary oil and 10 drops peppermint oil for a better fragrance. Store the solution in an 8 oz. glass or a plastic bottle.