When it comes to curing your pimples or acne, Aloe Vera is one of the prime ingredients that will get you results. Besides being easily available, it is also fairly accessible and simple to grow. Due to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, Aloe Vera kills the bacteria that causes the infection, nourishes your skin and promotes healing. Read on to find some great treatments against acne and pimples using Aloe Vera.
For Pimples:CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
- Direct application – take an Aloe Vera leaf and scrape out the pulp. The next step is to use mortar and pestle and gently smash it into a paste. Apply it in a thick layer on the affected skin and allow it to act as long as possible. Rinse.
- Combined with lemon juice – freshly collect the pulp from some Aloe Vera leaves and mix 1 tbsp. Aloe Vera juice with 5 drops lemon juice. Apply using a cotton pad and wait 10 minutes. Rinse with plenty of water in the end. Repeat the treatment no more than 2-3 times a day.
- Applied with calendula tincture – smash and strain the Aloe Vera pulp. Take 2 tbsp. of Aloe Vera and mix them with 1 tbsp. calendula tincture. Take a cotton ball and dab the pimples with this solution. Let it sit for no more than 5 minutes and then rinse with water. Repeat once a day.
- Mixed with pineapple juice – smash and collect the juice from one medium sized pineapple cube. Combine ½ tbsp. pineapple juice with 1 tsp. Aloe Vera juice and apply directly on the pimples. Let it act for about half an hour before washing it off. Repeat twice a day.
- Oatmeal and Aloe Vera – collect ½ cup Aloe Vera juice and mix it with 2 tbsp. oat flakes. Add a little warm water until turned into a paste. Apply and let dry. Rinse after about 20 minutes and repeat twice a day until you have the results you want.
- Mixed with neem leaf extract – boil about 20 neem leaves in 1 cup of water and let it simmer until it reaches half of its initial amount. Strain the infusion and add 2 tbsp. Aloe Vera gel to 1 tbsp. neem extract. Apply this solution abundantly on the skin and wait until dry. Rinse and repeat the process twice a day for better results.
- Applied with fuller’s earth – take some fuller’s earth powder and soak it in some water for half an hour. Take the Aloe Vera leaves, smash and strain them until you get 1 tbsp. of its juice. Mix that with 1 tbsp. fuller’s earth and wait for 10 minutes. Apply the mixture on the acne and allow it to dry. Remove using a cotton swab and repeat the process twice a day.
Combined with tea tree oil and olive oil – mix 5-8 drops of tea tree oil with ½ tbsp. olive oil. (Do not use tea tree oil without the carrier oil). Prepare 2 tbsp. Aloe Vera juice and combine it with the other mixture. Apply on the infected region and allow it to dry. Rinse in the end.