Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) has anti-bacterial agents which help eradicate infections and promote healing. The alpha-hydroxy acid gives your skin a natural exfoliation, opening the pores and unclogging them, while the anti-inflammatory properties reduce inflammations and calm the skin. This product can be used internally as well as externally and has amazing effects on your skin. Here are some ways of curing pimples and acne with ACV.
For Pimples:CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
- Diluted ACV – avoid using this method if the pimple has already ruptured, as it will increase the burning sensation. Add 2 tbsp. ACV to 2 tbsp. water and apply using a cotton ball. Allow it to act for 10 minutes and rinse immediately if you feel a constant burning sensation. Repeat the method twice a day and you should see improvements in 2 days.
- With baking soda – prepare a mixture of 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar, 1 tbsp. water and 1 tbsp. baking soda. Place the soda first and then add the two in drops while stirring constantly. Apply the mixture on the pimples and let it sit for 15 minutes. Rinse with plain water.
- With garlic – combine 2 tbsp. ACV with the same quantity of water. Separately smash 3 cloves of garlic and let them gather juice for 10 minutes. Strain the juice and add it to the ACV mixture. Apply on the pimples and wait for 10 minutes. Rinse and repeat twice a day.
- With onion juice – grab an onion, grate and strain half of it. Combine 2 tbsp. ACV with 1 tbsp. water and then add the onion juice to it. Take a cotton swab and dab the pimples. Do not rub. Let it sit for 20 minutes before washing off with cool water. Repeat the treatment twice a day for quick results.
- With Aloe Vera – add 2 tbsp. water to 2 tbsp. ACV and stir them well. Collect the gel from some Aloe Vera leaves and mix the two solutions. Apply abundantly on the acne and let it act for half an hour. Rinse well.
- With garlic – smash 4 cloves of garlic this time and soak the paste in ½ cup warm water. Let it soak for 10 minutes and then mix with 1 tablespoon of ACV. Apply directly on the skin and allow it to act for half an hour. Don’t forget to do a patch test before using it if you have sensitive skin. Rinse in the end with plenty water and repeat once a day.
- With manuka honey – dilute 1 tablespoon ACV with 1 tablespoon of water. Add 1 tablespoon of manuka honey to it and stir well. Apply a thick layer on the acne affected skin and wait for about half an hour. Rinse with cool water and repeat on a regular basis.
- With oatmeal – dilute 2 tablespoons ACV in 2 tablespoons of water. Mix 1 tablespoon of oatmeal with a little warm water and then mix the two solutions and apply on the acne. Leave it on for about half an hour before rinsing with plenty water. Repeat every day.